- Benefits of using a power lift electric recliner chair
- Buying guide
- Best Power Lift Electric Recliner Chairs
- Aoxun Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair Sofa with Massage and Heat for Elderly, Remote Control Pu Leather Lounge(Brown)
- Domesis Renu Leather Wall Hugger Power Lift Chair Recliner, Brown Renu Leather
- Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair Sofa for Elderly, 3 Positions, 2 Side Pockets and Cup Holders, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7288 (Black)
- Giantex Power Lift Massage Recliner Chair for Elderly, Soft Fabric Sofa Chair, Heavy Padded Cushion, Remote Control, Home Theater Seating, Leisure Lounge w/Side Pocket, Living Room Office (Grey)
- Homegear Microfiber Power Lift Electric Recliner Chair with Massage, Heat and Vibration with Remote Brown
- Esright Power Lift Chair Electric Recliner for Elderly Faux Leather Heated Vibration Massage with Remote Control, Brown
- MAGIC UNION Power Lift Massage Recliner Faux leather Heated Vibration with Remote Controls Wheels for Elderly Catnap Sofa- Brown (Kitchen)
- CANMOV Power Lift Recliner Chair – Heavy Duty and Safety Motion Reclining Mechanism-Antiskid Fabric Sofa Living Room Chair with Overstuffed Design, Chocolate
- CANMOV Power Lift Recliner Chair for Elderly- Heavy Duty and Safety Motion Reclining Mechanism-Antiskid Fabric Sofa Living Room Chair with Overstuffed Design, Chocolate
Electric recliner chairs have grown in popularity in recent years because of their improved capabilities. They are like recliner chairs but with extra perks. They are specifically designed to suit the needs of the elderly, whether they are fine in health or have been injured.
||Aoxun Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa||9.7|
||Domesis Renu Leather Lift Chair Recliner||9.8|
||Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner||9.8|
||Giantex Power Lift Recliner Chair||9.3|
||Homegear Microfiber Electric Recliner||9.4|
||Magic Union Power Lift Massage Recliner||9.4|
||Magic Union Power Lift Massage Recliner||9.0|
||Canmov Power Lift Recliner Chair||9.5|
||Canmov Power Lift Recliner Chair||9.8|
There are a lot of power lift electric recliner chairs in the market making it hard for one to easily pick one that will not address their needs. In this article, we will look at the benefits of lift chairs for the elderly. We will also list a few factors to consider when in the market for the best power lift chairs. And finally, we will review some of the best power recliners out in the market.
Benefits of using a power lift electric recliner chair
Lift chairs are designed to maximize the comfort of the user, from the padded backrest to the reclining angles. When you use a reclining chair, your head, back, waist and legs are cushioned. The leg rest on most recliner chairs are retractable, designed to move up with your legs as the back reclines. This is a great relief to many elderly people.
Power lift recliner chairs come with an electric motor that lifts the chair up and down. This way an elderly person does not have to push from their knees in order to get up from the chair. This is a valuable feature especially for elderly people suffering from arthritis.
Power lift recliner chairs are a great help to the elderly. The lifting and reclining mean that you do not need a hand in order to settle down or relax. Furthermore, most reclining chairs have simple remote controls that do not need expertise or extra help to use. The senior does not feel like a burden when using the power lift electric recliner chair.
The size of your recliner chair should be determined by the size of who is going to use the chair. Whether you are buying it for yourself or for someone else, you do not want to purchase a chair that is short and cannot handle a lot of weight of taller, bigger users. For smaller users, there are small recliners for the elderly that they can push around and assemble without extra help.
Ease of Use
Elderly users do not want a recliner chair that is not simple to use. Whether it is the instructional manual for assembly, or the remote used to control the lifting and reclining, a power lift recliner chairs should be easy to use for people who are not technologically inclined.
A good recliner does more than just reclining. Modern recliner chairs have additional capabilities like lifting, massaging and heating up. All these factors make a recliner chair multipurpose, a worthy purchase to address the needs of the elderly.
A good recliner chair should be padded with soft materials so that the elderly user can comfortably sit upright to perform activities like eating. When reclined, the padding and cushioning make the elderly user comfortable enough to take a nap. Most users spend a lot of time on a recliner, with some even sleeping in it, and thus comfort is key for a recliner chair.
Best Power Lift Electric Recliner Chairs
#1 Aoxun Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa
This is one of the best power lift chairs, designed with the comfort of the user in mind. It is fully padded and cushioned, with the arms being overstuffed. There are springs in the back and front of the seat that provide buoyancy when you are seated on it.
The sofa has an in-built mechanism designed to lift the chair up to a level where you are able to get up easily without straining your back or knees. You get to control the level to which your chair rises to best suit your needs.
This chair reclines up to 150 degrees so that you can fully relax in it. Furthermore, it vibrates with the aid of the vibrating nodes around it. A heating pad around the waist area warms the chair so that you can be fully comfortable. The heating level can be remote controlled and a timer set so that you can get the most out of your chair.
- Vibrates to relax muscles
- Heats up for relaxation
- Cushioning and padding for comfort
- Reclines up to 150 degrees
- Various heat modes to suit the user
- Feet might hang off for taller users
#2 Domesis Renu Leather Lift Chair Recliner
This power lift recliner is made from a high-quality leather blend that gives it a premium leather feel, a steal considering the chair’s affordability. It is ergonomically designed, being padded with high-density foam in the backrest, seat area and the leg rest.
This chair can recline and requires to be 4 inches away from a wall as it is a wall-hugging recliner. This makes this chair a perfect addition to your décor as it aligns to a wall rather than the middle of a room. Designed for everybody, this chair can hold up to 300 pounds of weight.
The chair can also be lifted in order to make it easy to get on and off the seat. The electric lifting and reclining is done easily with a remote that only has two buttons. This remote is easy to use and will not confuse the elderly when using.
- Easy and quick installation
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Can hold up to 300 pounds in weight
- Reclines against a wall saving room space
- 2-button remote control for ease of use
- Remote does not have instructions which may confuse some users
#3 Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner
This recliner for the elderly is upholstered with high-quality faux leather material. This material is meant to withstand movement and pressure without wearing out. The material is also easy to clean with easily available materials.
The recliner is made so that it can lift up to a comfortable level so you can easily sit down and get up for it. The lifting mechanism is supported by a silent motor that gently glides up and down. The motor also controls the reclining motion, allowing the chair to recline up to 140 degrees.
Made for the modern user, the chair has two cup holders where you can secure your drink without worrying it will fall over. Furthermore, there are USB outlets so that you can keep your phone and tablet charged. Pockets found on both sides of the chair allow storing of items that are regularly used like magazines and remotes.
- TUV motor for easy lifting and reclining
- Reclines all the way to 140 degrees
- USB ports for charging devices
- 2-button remote for easy using
- Side pockets to store items
- May be too small for heavier users
#4 Giantex Power Lift Recliner Chair
This recliner chair for the elderly is designed for comfort, with a retractable footrest that can be adjusted to best suit the user. The chair is made with high-quality metal iron that comfortably supports up to 300 pounds in weight without breaking.
There is a vibration feature with 5 vibration levels. These work together with the massage mechanisms around the waist and seat area to help you fully relax in the chair. The linen material that the chair is made of is comfortable and breathable, not sticking to the body even on hot days.
This recliner chair has a padded backrest and armrest so that you can sink in and fully relax. There is also a side pocket where you can place items like a remote and magazines within easy reach. The remote that controls the lift and reclining has instructions so that an elderly person finds it easy to use.
- Retractable footrest for user comfort
- High-quality metal frames to support large weights
- 5 vibration levels to massage the user
- A side pocket to store items
- Made of breathable linen material
- The linen material frays faster than faux leather
#5 Homegear Microfiber Electric Recliner
This chair is made from high-quality plywood with solid wood frames, giving it the ability to handle a lot of weight. It reclines up to 150 degrees so that you can sleep or nap comfortably. The backrest and armrests are padded with a very thick sponge to provide maximum comfort when you sit in it.
The chair reclines and also rises up in order to reduce strain on your back and knees when sitting down and getting up from it. There is also a lumbar heating feature so that your muscles are fully relaxed, a useful feature if you suffer from muscle pain.
The material of the chair is PU leather, a fabric that lasts long without fraying. There is a massage feature accompanied by a vibrating feature. There are 8 levels of vibrations and you determine the intensity using the remote.
- High-quality wood and PU leather construction
- Motor powered lifting mechanism
- Reclines up to 150 degrees
- 8 vibration levels for better massage action
- Lumbar heating for maximum comfort
- The remote function could be complicated for some users
#6 Esright Power Lift Electric Recliner
This is a wall-hugging chair, designed to recline up to 130 degrees when only 10 inches away from the wall. The sturdy metal frames can handle up to 330 pounds of weight comfortably.
The massage feature of this recliner chair focuses on the legs, lumbar and the back in order to relax the muscles. There are five modes that can be switched through to easily determine the massage level that is most comfortable for you. There is also a timer so that you can set the message length and relax, read, watch TV or nap.
The recliner also has a heating feature that relaxes the muscles by circulating blood to all areas of the body. There are pockets on either side to hold items like the TV remote and magazines. The soft PU leather is comfortable and the extra padding around the back- and armrest make this chair one of the best lift chairs for the elderly.
- Silent motor lift
- Wall hugging recliner to save on space
- Extra padding on backrest and armrest for comfort
- Massage feature focused on specific body areas
- The heating mechanism to stimulate blood floor
- It might be difficult to handle alone for some users
#7 Magic Union Power Lift Massage Recliner
This chair is made of high-quality PU leather, making it not only easy to clean and durable but also a great addition to your décor, a great fit for any aesthetic. There are 4 storage pockets on both sides of the chair so that you can put items like electronics and books within easy reach. The 2 cup holders keep your drinks secure.
The vibrating function gives you a nice massage when you are in the chair. You can control this through a remote that is easy to use, adjusting the vibrating mode, speed and time. The chair also heats up around the lumbar area, facilitating blood circulation and relaxation.
The chair is a wall hugger, reclining up to 130 degrees when around 17 inches away from a wall. This not only gives you stability but also saves your floor space. The backrest and backrest are extra padded so that you can sink in and relax when on the chair.
- Remote-controlled features for ease of use
- Lumbar heating to facilitate blood circulation
- Focused massage for legs, back, and head
- Reclines up to 130 degrees against a wall
- Retractable leg rest offers leg support even when reclining
- Padding needs breaking-in for comfort
#8 Canmov Power Lift Recliner Chair
The strong, sturdy metal formation of this chair is designed to handle up to 300 pounds of weight in both the upright and reclining position. The chair is also covered in highly resilient polyester filled with high-density foam for maximum comfort. The Canmov Recliner Chair has side pockets that fits your magazines, remotes, and electronics within easy reach so that you do not have to get up from it. The chair is also remote-controlled, with an easy-to-use 2-button remote that does not need the expertise to use.
A powerful motor quietly lifts and lowers the chair so that you can easily get on and off of it without straining your knees and back. The reclining feature gives you the option of sitting upright to eat or read, or lie back to take a nap or sleep.
- Sturdy metal frames to support large weights
- Foam filling and padding for maximum comfort
- Side pockets to keep items in reach
- Massage capabilities with different modes
- Easy remote control
- Needs electric connection to recline
#9 Canmov Power Lift Recliner Chair
This chair is designed with the needs of the elderly and people who have injuries in mind. The chair’s lift function moves the chair gently up and down so that you can sit or get off the chair without straining yourself. A remote controls the lifting and reclining function of the chair, simplifying the process for you. The chair is easy to assemble and comes with an easy-to-follow instructional manual that even non-experts can use.
The metallic framing of the chair handles up to 300 pounds of weight comfortably and without danger of tipping over. The overstuffed padding around the back, seat and leg area gives you the freedom to truly relax.
- High-quality material that does not stick to skin or facilitate sliding off
- Easy-to-use remote to control lifting and reclining
- Sturdy metallic frames that handle a lot of weight
- Cushioning and padding to protect body parts
- Does not have a massaging mechanism
Power lift electric recliner chairs are the best purchase that you can make for an elderly person. They provide capabilities that would otherwise be performed by multiple devices like massage tables and lift chairs. Most chairs are designed to fit in with your home’s aesthetic and can be used even in the office.
A power recliner chair is designed to maximize the comfort of the user. Cushioning and padding, lifting capabilities, massage capabilities focused on specific body parts, and heating pads make it easier for the elderly to rest and be comfortable. If you pick one of the chairs listed in this best power recliners review, you are sure not to regret it.